Let's Work Together!
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a group of people who stand out for doing exactly what they love. And this is the only thing we have to have in common. Want to join a dream team of dreamers? Start by dreaming now and get in touch! Any chance for coffee is a chance we take.
Want to develop cool stuff in collaboration with a great team?
We are looking for a PHP/Front-End Developer who wants to stretch his development skills to their full potential.
➼ Ability to write/edit code on PHP.
Applicants must provide on their CV, any project (website/app) that they have built.
Candidates with experience in DRUPAL CMS will be reviewed in priority.
➼ At least 2 years of working experience on company (freelancing work excluded).
➼ Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer/Programming Science.
➼ Development experience for both mobile and desktop screens.
➼ DRUPAL 8 theme building will be considered a plus.
As a PHP/Front-End Developer, you’ll be working alongside MOBLAC's great team (web designers, developers and project managers) collaborating on:
➼ Developing websites.
➼ Maintaining/Updating/Supporting our projects.
➼ Researching for new technologies/techniques and web tools (third party integrations, etc).
➼ Theming: Get the structure/design/mockups of a project (website/web app) build HTML and Integrate HTML on Drupal or other PHP CMS platform.
➼ Development: Work with MOBLAC's great team in building new digital marketing tools.
➼ Support: Maintainance/Problem Solving/Adding Features on existing clients' websites, including daily security tasks (Updates/Backup).
GOOD TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN USING
➼ Bootstrap, Material Design.
➼ Twig template engine for PHP.
➼ WEB SERVICE/API (Google Api, Facebook Api, Third Party).
➼ Team Working Spirit.
➼ Adaptability to new requirements, technologies, techniques.
➼ Time management in following project timelines
Would you like to create outstanding concepts?
We are looking for a talented & experienced Copywriter for our offices in the heart of Athens!
- Develop concepts and produce highly effective copy for digital and print media
- Offer client and team members innovative advice and solutions from industry examples and experience
- Work independently and in conjunction with team members to develop and refine concepts, campaigns and creative ideas
- Have at least 4 years of experience in copywriting & advertising
- Have an excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal)
Would you like to design unique ideas?
MOBLAC is looking for a passionate and experienced Web Designer for our offices in the heart of Athens!
- Create top quality design work and innovative online experiences for a variety of CMS platforms and a wide-range of markets & brands.
- Fully own and present creative concepts internally and to the client throughout all phases of the project.
- Create banners, social advertising assets, newsletter, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work seamlessly with Art Directors.
- Working closely and collaborating with developers to ensure designs are implemented to the highest standards.
- Produce attractive and effective user interface designs across the board.
- Present concepts to clients for approval.
- Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, and navigation optimized for web.
- 2+ years of digital design experience
- Web design portfolio
- Deep understanding of UI / UX, marketing, and front-end best practices / web technologies and their impact on proposed design solutions
- Detail oriented and creatively / strategically driven, possessing strong time management / organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of how to create responsive design systems
- Excellent typographical skills
- Design customer journeys, flow diagrams, high-level wireframes and prototypes to explore and communicate experience design ideas
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Managing and directing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for an Account Manager who loves managing cosmopolitan clients from our offices in Kolonaki, Athens.
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ Online & Offline communications needs
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their communication & marketing campaigns keeping a high level of client interaction
- Creating social media strategy
- Organizing & managing campaigns and creative projects
- Good knowledge of the local media landscape (print, radio, television & online media)
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators (KPIs) and growing accounts
- Keeping abreast of current digital and PR communications trends and new tools
- Being involved in new business specs and developing proposals
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, considered necessary
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Solid computer prowess (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, project management platforms, etc.)
- A passion for the media world, including good digital and social media understanding
- Outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information